If you are already a Locksmith then join the UK Locksmiths Association to gain more customers
To become a member of the UK Locksmiths Association you will need to do the following
- A basic DB (CRB) check will need to be supplied to us. You can do this in one of the following ways.
- You can obtain this by going to your local police station and obtaining a DPF(Data Protection Form.) This will then need to be filled out by yourself and given back to the police who will supply you with the results. This will then need to be sent/given to ourselves to show you have a clean criminal record.
- Alternatively go to this website http://www.disclosurescotland.co.uk/apply/individuals/, click on “apply for a basic disclosure online”
- Make payment of £195.00 either by card over the phone or cheque payable to “UK Locksmiths Association Ltd” sent to the OFFICE address 75a Lechmere Ave, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8QG.
- Fill out a “Members company information form” this can be supplied by us, downloaded here or this info can be filled out online by clicking here
- Supply 2 passport photos (please feel free to smile!)
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the UK Locksmiths Association please do not hesitate to contact us by email [email protected] or by phone 020 8590 7111.
Find A Locksmith
Need to find a vetted and trusted locksmith ?
Locksmith Course Info
Read More About Locksmith Courses