Below are the terms and conditions of our locksmith training courses.
- You (the student / operative / company) are not guaranteed a place on the course until the course deposit of £100.00 is received by the UKLA.
- Any persons with convictions or pending convictions for theft or burglary will have their applications refused.
- Course deposits are not refundable under any circumstances.
- If a student fails to turn up on either day(s) of the course, the UKLA reserve the right to refuse any refund and refuse presentation of the certificate.
- Course deposits will not be returned if the application is unacceptable.
- The UKLA are not liable for any injury that may be caused on the course or liable for any unlawful behaviour by their students.
- All course notes, Certificate and Drill point manual are for the intended student only. Action, to include a claim for damages, may be taken against anyone if the above documents are sold or lent to any other persons/parties.
- Any replacement documents are chargeable.
- The UKLA are not responsible for any loss or damage to the students belongings.
- If full payment has been received and the student wishes to re-arrange their course date, then provided 21 working days notice has been given, UKLA will re-arrange the course dates to suit both parties. No refunds are to be given if full payment has been received and the student wishes to cancel / have a refund due to his / her own cancellation.
- If a student fails to attend all or part of the UKLA course without giving at least 5 working days notice to UKLA, the UKLA reserve the right to take the balance of any monies due from the students credit/debit card account.
- Course payments cannot be transferred from one student to another student or third party.
- If you have a complaint please contact us via email or by letter with the details. We will reply within 3 working days to consider your complaint.
- We will email you or write a letter back within 3 working days of receiving it to acknowledge your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint and email or write to you with our conclusions.