Date(s) - 26/01/2017 - 27/01/2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
UKLA Locksmith Training
UPVC Advanced Mechanism Course
Our UKLA 1 day Advanced Mechanisms Course is designed to give practical knowledge and ability in the area of UPVC mechanisms and tubular locks.
By the end of the course the student will be able to:
• Identify, order and replace UPVC mechanisms.
• Repair faulty mechanisms using Emergency Lock kits.
• Open non destructively UPVC mechanisms using the Latch tool.
• Open destructively UPVC mechanisms using the Lock puller tool.
• Open non destructively Tubular locks using the Tubular pick tool.
• Open destructively Euro cylinders on a smaller extrusion using the new Adjustable Snapper plus other types of Crackers.
• Set up a keyed alike pin cylinder system
• Certificate, help lines, lunches and refreshments included.
£300 inc VAT
(Or £250 for UKLA members)